Applications are encouraged from students from diverse descents who demonstrate excellent character, school involvement, sporting, performing arts and academic strengths. These scholarships are open for students seeking admission for Year 9 or above in 2022.
For any questions regarding Dove Scholarships at Kristin please contact Gabrielle McClelland, Admissions Manager or phone 09 415 9566 extn 2324
Scholarship terms and conditions
- Scholarships are only open to NZ Citizens or Permanent Residents
- Scholarships are only available to new students entering Kristin.
- Dove Scholarships are needs based, available to students who for financial reasons would not otherwise be able to attend Kristin. These students families must meet the financial criteria.*
- Scholarship families invited to interview will be required to complete a ‘Disclosure of Financial Position’ and submit this along with supporting evidence prior to interview.
- Shortlisted applicants and parents must attend a personal interview with the Executive Principal.
- Scholarships will be awarded to students who show exceptional all-round ability and increase diversity in the student population and actively participate in their culture.
- There is an annual review of the performance of the Scholarship holder against attitude and commitment criteria and the Scholarship may be withdrawn where a recipient’s attitude and/or performance is unsatisfactory, or the scholarship criteria is no longer being met.
- The decision of the Executive Principal is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- In the event that there are no Scholarship applicants who meet the candidate criteria, Kristin reserves the right not to award any scholarships that year.
To apply for a Dove Scholarship please ensure that you complete the application form and include all items on the checklist. Applications can be submitted anytime before the closing date. You will receive acknowledgement of your application via email.
All applications, discussions and decisions must be kept strictly confidential by the School and applicants.
When the Scholarship period is completed, past Scholarship recipients may be approached to share their story about how their Kristin Scholarship positively benefited their life journey. Positive testimonials are valuable in the promotion of Kristin’s Dove Scholarship programme, however the school will work with the individual if confidentiality is preferred.
* Financial criteria includes a joint annual salary cap and a total assets limit
Applications for 2022 have now closed.